About me



Hello. 

My name is Kenzie Fernandez and I am currently working on my undergrad at BYU-Idaho. I plan to graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage and Family Studies. With that, my goal is then to continue my education and receive a Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. I am currently in a class called "Family Relations" which discusses many hot topics in the world relating to families. Since I was young I have always dreamed of having my own family! I am excited to start that family in the next couple of years. My plan is to document all of the things I find important, and beneficial to me for my family. Feel free to follow along! We can become better together! 

Disclaimer: This is my first time blogging, so be patient with me. :)

Love, 

Comments

Popular Posts